oh my god, my whole childhood in a post
most of my childhood.
Wait, do americans and english have a shared childhood?
I was like, the queen of Polly Pockets. It’s all I ever got when I was allowed to get a treat when we went to the store. I literally I had boxes of them! Miss that stuff, yo.
|—||Janette Rallison (via psych-facts)|
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds.
|—||7 Home Remedies to Feel Better About Your Body (via goddess-river)|
|—||Unknown (via psych-facts)|
It’s so easy to hate
It takes strength to be gentle and kind
|—||The Smiths | I Know It’s Over (via themilkywhiteway)|